Wednesday 21 June 2017

Blogger Of The Week!


I thought I would share some of the love within the blogging community. So I've decided that I will do this "Blogger Of The Week" where either once a week or once every 2 weeks I will dedicate a blog post to a blogger that I truly like and love reading their content.





My first blogger of the week went to Amie Hayward. If you haven't seen that post then I shall leave it here.

Anyway time for the new blogger of the week and this weeks blogger of the week goes too, Sarah Dickinson the face behind Sunshine Sarahxo. Sarah shares so much love amongst other bloggers and she is forever having a conversation with people over her twitter.

I personally love that Sarah has guest bloggers on her blog, it gives her blog a larger range of diversity on her blog not like it needs anymore. Considering that Sarah writes everything from beauty reviews, stationary hauls and book reviews and there's so much more.

She is always posting pictures on her Instagram and it's so nice to see what she is getting up to.

Sarah's blog layout is a pleasing to the eye, she has gone for a simple layout however it isn't too much. I love a simple layout where the content is allowed to shine through instead of being surrounded by so much bright colours in the background.

I shall leave a range of links of Sarah's social media below so you guys can go check her out yourself!

Sarah's Twitter - @sunshinesarahxo
Instagram - @sunshinesarahxo


I hope you enjoyed this segment in my blog, can't wait to see the next segment in this blogger of the week! Remember to always share the love when it comes to the blogging world.

Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment