Friday 23 June 2017

Letter To My Future Self..

I've done an open letter to my 18 year old self and now I would love to do a letter to my future self. I'm going to be writing a letter for my 25 year old self. I'm only 22 so this is something that is to my very near future self. 



I hope you are smiling whilst you are reading this post, there's a few things that I hope you have achieved.

- You will hopefully still be with Tristan and sharing your 7th anniversary. Yay, you've done well for not killing him! haha. I say this with love. Remember you are sharing your 4th this year.. can you remember what you got each other? Hint.. Crash Bandicoot.. 

- Hopefully you'll be Mrs To Be, that's if Tristan has pulled his finger out. Let's pray and hope that it isn't a haribo ring like he keeps joking around saying his going to do. I hope you are happy with everything and I'm sure his still treating you like the queen you are. Yes, he might say no to some things but remember you can always sweet talk him into most things. If he hasn't proposed by then kick him up the arse! Make him put a ring on it but don't force it if he isn't ready. But hinting will never hurt. 

- So you should hopefully be in the stage of buying a house together, you should hopefully reached your target and now you'll be in the process of getting a mortgage and starting to look at house's. This is something that is a massive step into adult hood. It will test Tristan and you, however you will get through it, hard decision will happen but compromise is the key but stand your ground girl. 

- You might still be at your current job and if you are I hope you are enjoying it still. If you move forward I hope you find something that suits you and that you can get your teeth into. Something that involves a good eye for design and making things looking amazing. 

- Your family would of more than likely would of expanded. Your siblings would of created another sprog, so that adds to the large number of nephews and nieces that you already have. You have 6 right now and one of the way that will born in September but don't forget you've got 2 nieces from Tristan's side of the family too. You might have more from them too. 

- Talking about family expanding, you might have a sprog of your own and if you do you'll be a fantastic mum. Remember you've got an amazing support network, Auntie Dawnie and Auntie Jenny will be there in a flash because they love all the nephews and nieces as is. I hope if you do have a child by then it's a healthy and happy child, it will either be a mini Tristan or a Mini you... god help the world. 

- I hope what ever situation you find yourself in 3 years you are happy and excited about your future. I'm excited to see whether you achieve your goals of having a home by the age of 26. I hope you stay healthy, and in a loving relationship with Tristan!

Much Love 

Kim xx





No comments:

Post a Comment