Monday 28 March 2016

I Have So Much Gratitude - 100th Post

Well if you have worked out by the title of this post, this is my 100th post on my blog.



This journey has given me a few opportunities that I never thought that I would get in my life. It has given me an amazing boost in life. It has given me something to do within my spare time instead of just being bored sitting on the sofa, or being tucked up in bed sitting my room. 

I have such a smug look on my face right here!
I have learned so much within the 100 posts that I have created. For instance photography is key and so is the content that is within a post. They have to compliment each other, they go hand in hand. 

I've find it easier to blog about something that I enjoy and love. I don't want to be classed as a 'beauty' blogger if I don't talk about it in every post. I find it easier to call myself a life & beauty blogger. Whilst I do have a lot of photography posts recently of my recent travels or adventures. This is another way I channel another interest of mine. I absolutely love photography and this is another way I love to show my passion for it. 

I have met so many amazing people online and most of these people are really supportive as well. I have so much love for everyone within the blogging and vlogging world. Talking about the vlogging world, I met the amazing Leah last week which was amazing. I do have a vlog about this if you haven't seen it, click here!

I am so looking forward to what else is install for me in the upcoming posts! I have a couple of amazing giveaways planned for both my blog & YouTube channel. If you aren't subscribe to my YouTube Channel then click here

I hope you guys are going to be coming along with me in this adventure! Please let me know what you guys want to see more of from me, whether it's blog or vlog wise.

Until Next Time 
Much Love
Kim 
xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment