Wednesday 30 March 2016

What's Going On Kim? Time For Some Answers!!

If you have been with me for a while now, you would know that I would religiously post every other day or sometimes everyday! I feel guilty as hell because I'm trying to find a schedule that suits my lifestyle right now! 



I found that every single second of my spare time I was devoting to blogging or thinking of different posts/topics. This was too much for me, I kept up with posting every other day up for around 5/6 months but it's absolutely flopped this last month! I'm not saying I didn't like posting every other day, I really did like it! However I didn't like the fact it was absorbing so much of my time, basically blogging had become a bit of a sponge to my spare time, it just takes the fun out of it all! 

So right now over the next couple of weeks I'm trying to find what suits my lifestyle, I still want to post at least try and produce 3 posts a week. I'm just trying to figure what days are best for me. I recently launched a YouTube channel that I upload on for a Sunday morning! So I don't want to upload a post on a Sunday because I feel like it would clash too much like socks and crocs! 

So I'm hoping you can bare with me for just a couple of weeks more whilst I figure it what works for me. I am going to be getting back into my beauty posts because I have finally sorted out most of my products.. Basically I spent a day at IKEA and brought everything! 

I have so much to show you lovely people, it's just in the works! I've recently have just become little miss de-organised! Which is the total opposite to me. 

I'm thinking about posting every Monday, Wednesday & Friday! I feel like that is spread out nicely! Or failing that I would post every Monday & Thursday with my YouTube still uploading on a Sunday! What do you guys think about that? Let me know! I need someone who I can talk to about it all!

Anyway I will let you get back to your busy day, unless you are reading this whilst you procrastinating somewhere you shouldn't be, like I am! I won't tell you where I am but I'm sure you can guess! 

I hope you have an amazing day! Much Love 
Kim xx






No comments:

Post a Comment