Tuesday 8 March 2016

Unleashed In Loose

Purchasing wellies was just the start of this adventure that took me 5 hours to complete with Tristan. Battling through hail, snow and being dried off by rays of fresh spring sunshine. Loose is a little village, nestled in the town of Maidstone, Kent. This is where Tristan got brought up as a child so he knows like the back of his hand. 


He decided to one day ask me bring my wellies and my waterproof's jacket because I will be needing them. I never got an explanation on the reason why though. So I dug out the thick socks and layered up with jumper after jumper and scarves galore. I didn't know what I was walking into or anything. So the adventure started with walking down through the muddy alley way heading to a field... so welcome to my adventure day out. 



There goes Tristan strutting his stuff... ohhh yeah don't he look so god damn good! haha!
 Whilst I was trying to rescue my welly from the saturated mud I was standing on, Tristan shouted out "take a picture of that green stuff in the water!" This had me in fits of laughter, bless him. He forgot what it was called so his like yeah, that green stuff.. It's a probably be there moment. However I thought I would share that awkwardly with you guys. 





It was a this point in the walk that I saw a dog, wait for it.... It was wearing..... a ONESIE! I've never seen a dog before wearing a onesie! I was in pure shock, I never got a photo of it because I was too busy being occupied with taking a picture of a daffodil. Proprieties right there.












So this is just the first part of this 'Unleashed In Loose' series I'm creating. I'm you guys are enjoying the photo heavy posts with little or no text to them. Sorry if your not, you'll just have to wait a little bit longer for a beauty post. They are coming, they are just in a bit of queue at the moment! 

So I will see you again in a couple of days, have a brilliant few days! Much love!

Kim 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment