Thursday 10 March 2016

Young & Brave

Are you feeling young & brave? 


I'm feeling a bit brave recently and have decided to go for things in life that I want. Whether this is in my life or blogging/YT life.

I've decided to put more effort into my YouTube videos and more effort into my blogging, whether this is in the content or in the photos that are being used within the posts. So I'm hoping that you guys will see the difference of up coming up post. 

I've decided to make sure I'm posting about things that I want to talk about. I've noticed that I've been posting more about life and travel posts compared to talking about beauty products. I'm definetly more of a lifestyle blogger and then a beauty vlogger. 

I find it easier to talk about beauty products than try and write it down. Plus you guys can interact a bit more in my opinion. 

I'm hoping that everything that I'm doing is making it you guys as my readers and followers more interested and few more included.


If you are wondering this candle in the photo above and is from Primark and cost £2.50. 

I hope you guys are feeling brave or making a step forward within your personal life or within your blogging/YT life. If you are making steps in progressing your life then let me know what you are changing and how you are changing it.  

Until next time! 
Kim xx



No comments:

Post a Comment