Friday 4 March 2016

Sisterhood of World Blogger

I've never heard of this tag before until the gorgeous Leonni tagged me in it. This is the Sisterhood of World Bloggers tag where us sisters of the world can discover a bit more information or gossip about each other. Basically the way this tag works is that I will answer all the questions that Leonni ask and then I will ask 10 questions for they lovely that I tag in this. 


How do you spend your free time when you're not blogging?

This is something that I can narrow down quite quickly between 2 things. These 2 things are going for a wonder and getting loss in the countryside or going shopping. How can girl resist shopping!!

- Where is your favourite place to eat?

My favourite place to eat is Crown City in Teston, Kent. Tristan has forever and always taken me there on dates and anniversary's that we celebrate together. 

- What is your favourite childhood memory?

This is a hard one because I have so many considering that my child hood was filled with so many amazing experinces. Going on holiday with the family and going to the ice cream place in Dumbfries and Galloway and zip lining across the valley.

If you could take one luxury item with you to live on a desert island, what would it be?

A camera? I don't know why or how this will help me but I think that I could take decent photos with it! haha!

What is your current guilty pleasure?

My current guilty pleasure is drinking far too much hot chocolate. Especially the Galaxy frothy top one or Costa's hot Chocolate with marshmallow and whip cream.

Favourite film/ TV series?

My favourite TV series is GOT or HTGAWM. Honest to god it's a hard one to decide but I love both these. My mum got me into How To Get Away With Murder and I love it loads! For anyone who doesn't like Game Of Thrones can just leave right now. Don't even talk to me! haha. I joke you can stay, just!

What is your dream job/career?

This is going to sound so obvious but I would love to have a job in reviewing products or someone who does focus groups to help develop products. I don't want to be stuck in retail forever, even though being a merchandiser is pretty cool job.

What is your greatest blog achievement so far?

My biggest blog achievement so far is hitting a  followers on Twitter however I'm so glad that I've entered this amazing world of bloggers. We everyone looks out for each other no matter what happens. I'm glad I've made friends with so many people.

What is the last item that you bought?

Hand sanitizer considering I've just been really ill recently. 


Where would you like to visit?

There's so many places in the world I would love to visit however the Maldives and Iceland, Blue Lagoon are my top 2 places in the world to go to. 



So I'm tagging the following beauties to this tag are:

Kathy
Emilina
Della
Shona

Now it's your turn to answer my questions. 


- What is your favourite sort of post to create and publish?

- Have you ever paused on publishing a post because it was to risky? If so what was it about? 

- What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?

- I've gone through plenty of awkward phases in my life so far? One of mine was the awkward or pluck of the eyebrows! What was yours?

- What's your favourite fashion all year around? Whether it's a style of shoe or top?

- What is your favourite recent discovery? 

- What product do you believe that every girl should have within their beauty cabinet?

- Do you find it hard to juggle work, social life and blogging at the same time? Give us some tips if you have any!! 


- What is your comfort thing in life? Mine's my dad's really old navy jacket. He doesn't wear it lot however if I'm not well it's the first thing I crawl up into if I'm at home. If I'm not at home then it would be Tristan without a doubt. 


- What's your favourite thing about living where you live?


So I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog. I've enjoyed writing this blog up and thank you for tagging me Leonni. 

So if you've been tagged above, tag me when you've completed the tag I would love to see what your responses are. 



See you guys soon again! 
Much Love
Kim 
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment