Sunday 6 March 2016

Lost In The Priory! Part One!

So Tristan and I went for a wander the other day and discovered a place that I haven't been to for years. I was a little girl the last time I went there however this was Tristan's first. If you don't know what a Priory is, it's a small monastery or nunnery that is controlled by a prior or prioress.

The Priory we went too was the Aylesford Priory which is about a 15 minute drive from where I live. It's such a gorgeous place where everything is free, but they do accept donations that I obviously paid because they deserve it.


We pulled up in the car park and was created to literally around 20 Canadian geese standing around in the car park. As we got out the car and started to wander around the different chapels and gardens this is what I discovered. I didn't personally take photos of the inside of the chapels because of it being a religious building however I did take pictures of the outside. 

I hope you guys enjoy and I will see you soon for Part 2.
























Much Love 
Kim 
xx











No comments:

Post a Comment