Monday 14 March 2016

Scented Monday's

Can you smell that... nope me neither! I've got a blocked nose and a stupid cold. However what I do know what smells delicious and just amazing this new perfume that I can't get enough off is Giorgio Armani Si! 


This perfume comes with a hefty price tag on it. I've got the Eau De Toilette version of this perfume and I think it costs around £54 for a 50ml bottle. For a 50ml perfume version of the bottle it will set you back around £70. However you are paying for the brand in my eyes. 


The perfume I can't fault at all, it's a very mature scent in my eyes. I see this as a scent that I would where for a family gathering or to a wedding because it has a classy scent to it. I hope I'm making sense with what I'm saying here! It's difficult to describe a scent without saying it's got hints of sandalwood or some flower that no one has ever heard of before! Basically it smells beautiful in my opinion. 


This is a product that I would splurge on and only use on special occasions this isn't something that I could where everyday unlike my trusty, Ghost - The Original! Now that is an amazing scent that is very purse friendly in my eyes. 

Anyway back on topic of the Giorgio Armani Si Perfume, I would recommend this fragrance to anyone who is looking for a more maturer scent or something that's a bit different to their normal fragrances. My personal choice in fragrances is to have a very sweet scent however this isn't as sweet as the others in my collection. 

So I hope you ready to go buying this fragrance.. Boot's Advantage Card at the ready! GO!! haha! Right guys, I will see you soon in a couple of days time. Until then, stay safe and awesome! 

Much Love 
Kim
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment