Monday 24 July 2017

Dorkface Shop Review

I recently placed an order on this really cute Esty shop that the queen on the blogging community owns, runs and produces the gorgeous pieces on there. 




Jemma has got a large selection of items that you can choose from ranging from prints to stickers to cute danity jewellery. 

I ordered a print for my anniversary as a present for Tristan. I saw a print that had an anchor on it where you can have it personalised with names and dates. This print around an A4 size which is just a prefect size.
The beautiful print that Jemma created for my Anniversary.
This print cost myself around £5.50 including postage and packaging which I thought was a brilliant price. It came nicely wrapped inside a hardback A4 brown envelope inside a plastic wallet so it was not bent at all. 

When Tristan opened it up and his response was, 'It's amazing and very different'. Which is what I was hoping for plus his now moaning his having to find a photo frame for it now. So we will be going shopping in a couple of weeks for one that will suit his room. 


I would love for everyone to go and support Jemma and her small business, whether you retweet and share her work. Or you purchase something. Support is anyway possible. Since writing this post a couple of weeks ago, Jemma has had a right nightmare with her laptop. Her whole laptop crashed out and then caused her to loss a large amount of her Esty prints that were being stored on it. Jemma at the moment is rebuilding her store so if you are placing orders then please give her a little bit of time to get her shop together. 


Jemma is a delight and I will be ordering more prints from her soon plus I'm super excited about everything that this lovely lady has in store for everyone. 

Keep slaying it Jemma!

Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment