Monday 17 July 2017

My Must Have Face Wash..

I'm someone who hasn't got flawless skin and has never had since my body decided to start entering womanhood just over 10 years now. I've tried everything from Simple Skin Care through to the more expensive Proactiv.


Now I'm glad to say I've found the ONE, now this most favourite facial wash I've ever tried and I've tried loads. The Soap & Glory Face Soap and Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash is the ONE for me! I'm so glad that I've discovered it around a year ago whilst I was on a browse in Boots.


This face wash is so gentle on the skin however because of the little micro-beads that are in it help lift the dirty and my makeup off the skin with ease. It's lightly scented so no over powering scents to be dealing with which can be a bull ache! I know micro beads are not good for the environment because they do not breakdown when in the water system however, these are environmentally friendly and they are made up off jojoba. 

This formula foams slightly whilst you are washing your face with it, but is not drying on the skin. Which is the best thing for me because I find my skin can get so dry unfortunately so all the moisture my skin can retain the better it is for my skin. 

I find that this product is fairly purse friendly at £8, however I do know there are more expensive and cheaper products out there so it's more mid range. 


If you have not tried this product I would, the bottle lasts me around 3/4 months if not longer. It all depends on the amount I use to wash my face with. If you've tried this product please let me know how it was for you!

Kim 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment