Monday 31 July 2017

Setting My Annual Goals

Now I do love setting myself goals it makes me work hard towards something. I have set myself goals for my personal life as well as my blogging life. 




Personal Life Goals..

- I would love to make my bedroom as minimal as possible. I have a fair few things in there right now and having less stuff would make my life a lot easier to deal with. Plus I do like the minimal look. 

- Have my saving account for my mortgage deposit at £7500. I have mentioned in previous post how I'm planning on achieving this. 

- Traveling, I would like to go traveling twice with Tristan by this time next year. I know we will achieve at least going away at least once because we are going away in a couple of months but if we achieve it twice then that will be so good. 



Blogging Life.. 

- Reaching a target off 2,000 followers on Twitter would be amazing, I'm just over 1,500 now. I'm not someone who is completely focused on having the highest amount of followers but a small increase would be amazing. 

- I would love to collab with more brands. I have recently collaborated with my second brand and the experience of this is amazing. I do love being included in brands and makes me feel more of the blogging community. 


These are only a few goals of mine but if I achieve these by August 2018 I will be so excited. I shall do an update as the year goes on. See you again soon. 

Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment