Thursday 13 July 2017

My 4 Year Anniversary

Today, is my 4 year anniversary with Tristan. I thought I would write a little story on how we meet and what are the milestones that we have done together in the last 4 years. 



So Tristan and I met whilst at work, I had only been there for around 2 weeks when we started talking. I was after something that I couldn't find so I asked him for help, he came back with it. That was the first time we spoke, and we said hello and stuff as we pasted each  other. 

I knew that Tristan was interested in me because I caught Tristan doing a double take when I was in the staff shop. I will never let him live that down. After that point we started talking more and I went and sat with him on his break, and we just talked about random stuff. We clicked immediately, something about our friendship was just something I didn't have at the time before.

We had a few days where we went to the cinema and just out together, this is what was to start our 4 year relationship and hopefully it will continue for many more.

We have managed to travel as a couple. We have travelled 8 times together and we are heading for our 9th holiday later this year. Traveling is something that I love doing and especially with Tristan. Some of the places we have been together are Crete, Dublin and Spain. 


I can't wait to see what else we have install for the next couple of years. We have got some big things planned as a couple and we are hoping to achieve all our plans. This is an exciting time in our relationship. 

I hope you have an amazing day, I will be spending my morning and lunch with Tristan and then spending the evening and night working. 

Anyway I shall see you soon!

Kim
x










No comments:

Post a Comment