Friday 28 July 2017

Ways I Like To Relax

Relaxation is something that everyone has to do or other wise you'll go insane and you'll burn the candles at both ends. I have a few ways on how I like to relax after a stress week at work or just a stress week of life. 



- I love to relax by going for a walk whether it's on my own or with Tristan. 

- Getting in the car and going for a drive. I sometimes just get in the car and put the music on loud and just drive. Windows down just chilling out. 

- Lighting candles, getting a blanket, and putting on a movie. Making the room cosy is something that I love doing.

- Diving into the depths of YouTube is always something that relaxes me. Finding funny comedy sketches or just watching my favourite YouTubers videos.

- A bit of self care. I mean I straighten my hair, and make myself feel b-e-a-uitful. My hair is something that I don't straighten very often so when I straighten it I feel all sassy and amazing.

- Playing Xbox or PS4 with Tristan, this doesn't happen very often because I have a short attention span. I will play against Tristan and he often whoops my arse, however I will get them fluke shots and his in shock on how I kill him. It's a good giggle when we are playing together. 


- Play around with makeup. Creating eye looks and playing around with makeup is something that I love doing considering I don't get to wear a full face of makeup very often because I work in a hot sweaty warehouse. 

- Reading the Dear Deidre from the sun. I'm one of those people that watch Jeremy Kyle to make themselves feel better. 

- Watching Tristan play Xbox or PS4. I like watching Tristan play his games because sometimes if his struggling to figure out a campaign then I can help him. Or if his playing a shooting game I will be helping him scope people out. We are a good team.

I hope you can take some of my ways of relaxing and make it work for you. If you have any ways of relaxing that you might think would be helpful for me, then leave it down below. 

Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment