Wednesday 26 July 2017

Indy Luxe Brush Collection*

After a conversation with this amazing brand about brush design ideas, I decided to apply to become apart of their 'Brush Squad'. I was super amazed that that agree to allow me to join there team of bloggers. This is a positive thing for you lovely ladies and gentleman as well because you get a 20% discount but I will tell you more about that later. 




There brush collections that they have are amazing, however my eye has been on the pearlsecent marble collection for a long time. However I was too late to get those because they are now totally sold out. Should of ordered it when it first came out. Maybe next time.

Indyluxe's latest brush collection has just been announced and goes on sale on Friday! The Merbabe Collection, this is a collection of 10 synthetic bristle brushes that have a very instagrammable mermaid tail design. Remember set those alarms ready for Friday if you want to get your hands on this latest set of brushes. 



Let's get onto the brushes that I ordered myself the Rose Gold Brushes and I absolutely love these brushes. They are so soft plus I used a couple of the eye brushes to help blend and create an eye look for Andi's birthday party the last week. I must say my makeup looked amazing that day. 





The brushes are super soft and are so easy to clean. The brushes haven't started shredding which I'm super happy about. I thought it the brushes might have a couple of fibres have shred off, but nope none of that. 

I would recommend you to purchase these brushes especially because they are super affordable compared to other makeup brush brands out there. For instance Spectrum brushes.

Now here's the brilliant bit for you lovely ladies.. If you would love to have 20% off your order with IndyLuxe then just apply my code 'BLOGOBVIOUS20'.

Let me know if you are going to be using the discount code.

Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment