Friday 11 August 2017

My Favourite Shopping Locations

Now I'm a massive lover of shopping and I've discovered some amazing shopping spots across Kent and Essex. I know most of the same highstreet shops are in all these places however I love shopping in different atmospheres and places. 





InTu Lakeside (Essex)

Lakeside is one of my favourite places to go when I'm planning a massive shopping trip. If your not from around Essex and Kent and have never heard of Lakeside, it's a massive shopping centre with even more shops surrounding it, in there own little parks. Lakeside is around a 30 minute drive and a toll bridge/tunnel away. 

The main reasons why I shop at Lakeside is for Summer clothes, Christmas and Home shopping. There is a diverse amount of shops at Lakeside ranging from Primark, IKEA, B&M, Swarovski, Disney Store and lots more shops.



Westwood Cross (Broadstairs)


Westwood Cross is lovely and is definitely a very relaxed shopping experience compared to Lakeside. Tristan and I love going down there because the shops are a bit more spread out. Westwood is around 50 minutes drive away which I don't mind driving when it's so relaxing whilst you are down there.

I usually go shopping down there in October because that's when I usually start my Christmas shopping. I love it because there's a fair few shops down there. It's smaller than Lakeside however, it's still as amazing. I normally find the best gifts whilst here.



The Mall & Maidstone (Maidstone)

Maidstone to me is like another traditional highstreet nowadays, you can go down into the highstreet and find most things that you are after. Small jewellers, typical clothing stores like; Next, Newlook and Primark. 

They have a Hobbycraft which is my favourite things... I'm really starting to get into my craft bits. This is my usual go to shopping place because it's so easy and accessible for myself because it's around 15 minutes away from my house. 


Ashford Designer Outlet (Ashford)

Ashford Designer Outlet is the best place to go for those unique things. I love it down there because you are able to get so many good bargains. I love it even more because there's a Yankee Candle shop down there!... I don't need any more convincing that I need to go shopping down there. 


These are my favourite places that I love to go shopping. All these locations are within 50 minutes drive or under away from where I'm based in Kent. 

Where are your favourite places to go shopping? Let me know!

Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment