Wednesday 16 August 2017

My A to Z Of Favourite Shops

Shopping is something that I'm sure a large percentage of us love and adore to do. I'm a shopoacholic and I have a set stores that no matter what I can walk into or browse and I will find something that I love or need. So here's my A-Z of favourite shops that are both online and in store. 

Ann Summers - My girls got to have support and look fierce.
Boots 
Card Factory - Can find some amazing deals in there.
Disney Store
The Entertainer
Foot Asylum
Game Store 
Hobbycraft - Arts and Craft is my thing!
IndyLuxe Brushes
John Lewis
Kiko Makeup Stores
Lush 
Men Kind - For those gadgety gifts.
Next
Office
Primark - This one is an obvious one!
Quiz Clothing
Robert Dyas - For my stationary needs.
Swarovski - For those sparkly moments
The Body Shop
Urban Outfitters
Victoria Secrets - Obviously I'm fierce and sassy enough to be one of the angels. HA!
Wilko - Brilliant for those homeware goods
X - Couldn't think of any stores that begin with X. 
Yours Clothing 
Zara


There were so many more stores that I love that start with the same initials however these are the ones I went for. What are your favourite stores, let me know. 

Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment