Wednesday 2 August 2017

Blogger Of The Week #3

I thought I would share some of the love within the blogging community. So I've decided that I will do this "Blogger Of The Week" where either once a week or once every 2 weeks I will dedicate a blog post to a blogger that I truly like and love reading their content.

Now my latest 'Blogger Of The Week' is going to the lovely Saph from 'Simply Saph'. She runs a lovely lifestyle & pregnancy blog and I do love her content. 


She is a blogger that will always reply to your tweets and can have conversations about practically anything and everything. We had a couple of tweets between us about Chun Shan of all things. But his pretty cool though. 


I'm super excited to see where her blog will go and develop especially now that her baby boy, Charlie was born a few days ago. I'm sure she will be a brilliant mum. Of the photos I've seen his a little cutie!

Saph is really into her photography and you can see her beautiful work through her little Etsy store where she sells her prints. 

In case you haven't seen Saph before I will leave her links below. 

Twitter: @SimplySaphBlog
Instagram: simplysaphblog
Saph's blog link. http://simplysaph.blogspot.co.uk/



Go check her out and so her some love! Shall see you soon!
Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment