Wednesday 23 August 2017

My Top 5 Disney Movies

Now for those who truly know me, I'm not a massive Disney fan however I do like to dabble in Disney films every now and then.



Here are my Top 5 Disney films in no particular order.

Lilo & Stitch

Now this is something I can get excited about. I don't know what it is but Stitch makes me so happy inside. I love watching these movies with Tristan especially when he starts talking like Stitch because his Stitch impression is amazing. But he gets all embarrassed when he does it but he will recreate sections of the film with me when we are messing around.


All The Pirates of The Caribbean Movies.

Johnny Depp is such an amazing actor and I think this is one of the many reason to its success. The rest of the actors are amazing and you can't discredit. I'm super excited on where they take the next movie. It's something about the one liners that are in the movie as well that perfect.  


Inside Out 

This movie is just brilliant and I love how they have the emotions as the main characters. It's a different way of displaying peoples emotions. My favourite character was Sad, I related to her so much with her mannerisms. 


Frozen

I actually like Frozen and it's one of the only Disney musical movies actually I like. I actually love Olaf and it's Tristan favourite characters. I don't know what it is but Olaf has a special spot in my heart. 


A Bug's Life

This movie is something that I use to watch on repeat on the VHS whilst I was growing up. I probably still do have a the tape somewhere around. It's just a classic movie and it has some many good bits of advice in it that you only recognise as you get order in it. 


Well what are you top 5 Disney movies? Let me know!

Love
Kim
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment