Monday 21 August 2017

My Favourite TV Shows Right Now

TV is something that I absolutely love watching and is my favourite past time apart from blogging obviously. haha. 


Naked Attraction

Now I know not everyone knows what this is but it's a dating show where you have 6 naked people in pods and their bodies become revealed in stages and they get whittled down to 1 and they go on a date. Does that makes sense? I hope so if not go watch it on a Thursday at 9pm on Channel 4. 

Game Of Thrones

Do I need to say anymore... I don't think so. It's amazing! The drama... I can't believe it's almost at the end for the season. 


Brooklyn Nine Nine

Now Brooklyn Nine Nine stars Terry Crews, Andy Samberg, Joe Lo Truglio and many other good actors. It's a about a carefree Police Detective at the 99 precinct who works with fellow officers to solve crime. It's a very good comedy and never gets boring. It's on E4 on a Thursday evening.


Finding Carter

Now Finding Carter is about a girl that goes missing when she was 3 and she gets arrest at age 16 however she does not know about she's been kidnapped until she is returned back to her original family. This is when she finds out that she has a twin sister and a little brother. Little does she know that it her kidnapper will play amazing part in her life. 

This is the TV show that I got addicted too and I'm waiting for it to return back to TV on the MTV Channel. 


Chester Zoo

Now this is just a documentary about Chester Zoo, now I absolutely love animals and they have such a large range of animals at the zoo. They get you into the behind the scenes areas which is amazing to see. I love seeing the different amount of animals that they have. I keep bugging Tristan about going to Chester Zoo, however it's around a 4/5 hour drive away which is just a bit too far for a day trip. It gets aired on Channel 4. 


Breaking Bad

Breaking Bad is something that Tristan and I have just started binge watching because I brought Tristan the box set for our 4 year anniversary. Tristan is absolutely loving the episodes and they are super easy to follow. It's not like Game Of Thrones that you have to give your full attention too no matter what. Bryan Cranston is an amazing actor and he plays his character amazingly. 

I know I'm running a few years behind everyone else on this program however I'm glad I've now discovered it. 


I'm thinking about getting Netflix and this means more programs to be watching. What programmes would you guys recommend me to watch on Netflix?

Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment