Friday 4 August 2017

Richard Ward Keratin Rehab Review

My hair is my pride and joy. I always want to keep it in it's best condition so when I saw the Richard Ward Keratin Rehab, I was super excited for this goodie. If you didn't know that keratin is what gives hair it's structure as well as the shine that your hair naturally has. 

 I'm proud to say that this is one of my favourite hair products, I'm going to be very upset when I finish using the pot up. I've been using it now for a couple of weeks and ohhh maa gawdd, it's amazing. 

Right all you have to do is shampoo your hair thoroughly, and then apply this product generously from the mid length of your hair to the ends and leave for between 5 and 30 minutes. The longer you leave the treatment on for the better the result will be. I personally leave the treatment on my hair for around 15 minutes, whilst in the shower and I will use the treatment every 10 days or so. The instructions on the pot says that "for best results use every two weeks". 

My hair is fairly healthy but with the heat we have had recently I've found that my ends are becoming drier quicker. However since using the treatment my ends of my hair are not drying out. MIRACLE.. Praise the hair lords! My hair is feeling so soft and it's amazing. 

I hope you've got some secrets to keep your hair super soft and sassy. If you do, then let me know what your secrets are! 

Kim
x

No comments:

Post a Comment