Wednesday 13 September 2017

5 Reason Why I Will Never Get Close To You

I find it very hard to get close to people as in best friend close. I have literally 1 best friend which is Tristan, which is obvious as his my boyfriend. There are plenty of people in my life that I should be a lot closer too, however I personally can't get close to them for many reasons. Here are some of them.



1. You slag me of behind my back. 

I will never get close to you because of the way you think it's perfectly fine to slag me off behind my back and think that I'm never going to find out. WRONG! I find everything out. 

2. You don't know how to keep a secret.

I'm sorry but friends should never spill their best friends secrets to the world. I know everything and anything about people I shouldn't know anything about because someone doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut. 

3. You are so pretentious. 

Nobody in this world stands above anyone in importance. I find it so aggravating and it's a horrible trait to find in a person. 

4. You are creating a fake facade.

Let me explain this. I can't stand it when people are like 'look at me' and all this stuff that I can "afford" however when you find out that everything is being done via borrowing money left and right. It's not big and it's not clever. If you decide to live your life like that, that's up to you however it's not something that I want within a friend. Just don't be fake. 

5. Your friends are dicks. 

Now I can not be friends with someone whose friends are just dicks. I find personally that people who are surround themselves in bitches for friends and often bitches themselves. 


What stops you getting close with people? Let me know!


Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment