Friday 15 September 2017

Budgeting For Christmas Now

I know we are in September and yet my brain is thinking about Christmas already. Saying this I've been planning Christmas now since July. I know it's crazy but it's necessary! I don't use credit cards because I don't see the point in spending money that you don't actually have. 


Now I have a few people to by for at Christmas. However where I'm apart of a very large family, between my siblings and my parents we have decided to do secret santa. Where we only have to buy for a male and a female in the family instead of having to purchase 14 gifts for each of my siblings, there partners and my parents. It makes our life easier and it's a lot friendlier on the olde purse. 


My budgeting starts with making a list of everyone who I'm buying for and then I brain storm gift ideas for each person that I'm buying a gift for. I will then start looking around to find that gift and then I shall see how much it costs and see whether I can get it any cheaper. I've tried to think of different things as gifts for people because unique gifts are the best. 

My budget is looking at around £500. This is to cover everyone from; Tristan, my family and Tristan's family. I have to plan everything now days because of saving for a mortgage deposit. If I'm able to get all my Christmas shopping done for cheaper then that money will go to my mortgage deposit. 

If any of you are wondering that I've started buying things for Christmas. I've already spent £46.74 and this covers 7 peoples gifts, which I think is amazing! 

If you have budgeting tips then please let me know what they are. I'm saving crazy at the moment. 

Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment