Wednesday 27 September 2017

My Bad Habits

I've got so many habits and some are helpful and some are bloody terrible. I can not tell you how bad some of my habits are...

I am somebody how has to be the one organising everything. I struggle with letting other people take control of things like holidays or organising something that is important. I personally have to know what's going on, what time, how much it's going to cost. Letting go is a hard thing to do. 


Double checking everything if not triple checking things. I don't have an OCD disorder or anything however, I can't just do something once I will have to do it a couple of times to make sure I've done it or that I've done it correctly. For instance I will lock my car and pull the hand, walk away from my car and make sure it's locked again by pushing the button on the key fob and every now and then I have to walk back to the car and try the handle again. 

I get into the habit of forgetting my highlighter or a board pen, which is a bad thing anyway. However I will then ask a co worker for a pen and then I will find myself putting it in my mouth. Blurghhh, I have got such a bad habit of doing. I have to keep reminding myself that it's not my pen. I'm sure most people chew pens or put them in your mouth.

Now you can call me disgusting, I do not always take my make up off before going to bed. I think this is because I get in so late at night, that I just want to go to bed. 

Falling asleep when I put a film on. I always do this, I bug Tristan to watch a film and I fall asleep within 10 minutes of putting it on. DOH! 


What are you're bad habits? 
Love
Kim
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment