Friday 1 September 2017

Places To Shop On A Budget

Now being frugal with money is something that I'm having to be. Gone are the days when I would go out and spend £400 and not think nothing of it. Now I question myself when I'm purchasing anything nowadays. 

However during my frugal spending I've discovered some shops that sell things that can we all use in our day to day life as well as gifts. Here's a few of my favourite haunts for shopping bargains.

Poundland 
B&M
Home Bargains
Wilkos
Choice
Poundstretcher
The Original Factory 
Poundworld
Savers 
TJ Hughes

I personally don't become embarrassed about going into discount stores, however I do hear people making comments every now and then about heading into discount stores. I've always said if you can a bottle of shampoo in Morrisions for £4 but get the same bottle in a bargain store for £1 then why not. It saves money at the end of the day. You live within means.

What are you favourite bargain haunts? let me know!

Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment