Friday 8 September 2017

My Top 3 Websites For Bloggers

When blogging sometimes you need a little help every now and then. Since I've come back to blogging in June I found a few websites that have helped me get back on my blogging A game. 



So here are a few of my favourite websites:

Pixabay

Pixabay is a website which allows a 'vibrant community of creatives, sharing copyright free images and videos'. Basically you log on and search for particular topic then you can download the image without worrying about copyright. 

I use Pixabay photos for those title photos. It's amazing for those times when you haven't got enough time to get you bum in gear to take some photos. It's a bit like google with it's layout.





Fotor

Fotor is an amazing for those who haven't got Photoshop. It's an online photo editing tool. It's very simple to use and I find it a lot easier to use compared to Photoshop. It's free and you haven't got to purchase or sign up for anything you can just log on and start using it. They do have an option on there website where you can upgrade and unlock more editing software however this comes at a cost.



Buffer

I absolutely love Buffer, it allows you to scheduled tweets and Facebook status.  It's a fantastic tool for those who are extremely busy or those who do not want to be stuck or glued to their phone. 

It's super simple to create an account all you do is sign up for the website and register your social media accounts with them. Start scheduling your tweets and setting the time and day for them and your away. I personally don't pay out for the Awesome package which is $10 a month or $102 a year which allows you to schedule as many tweets or statuses as you like. The free package allows you to schedule up to 10 tweets or statuses, which allows myself to schedule a day worth at a time.



I hope these websites are helpful for you, if you don't use them already! If you have other websites that you find helpful then leave them in the comments.

Love
Kim
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment