Wednesday 6 September 2017

My Struggles With Fashion.

I got this idea from Tristan because he has recently pointed out what I do when I'm out shopping for clothes as well as putting clothes on. 



Size morphing. It's not that you are changing sizes as you go shopping it's the fact that shops don't all have the same sizes. For instance you might be a size 12 in Primark but H&M you could be a size 16. It never makes sense. Personally I'm a size 12/14 I'm that awkward size, however I have to get a size 14/16 in tops when in Primark, but if I went and brought a top from Newlook it would be a size 12. 

When you find the prefect top, you know it fits perfectly and you wash it and that's when it never fits the same again. Shrinkage in clothes is the worst. 

If you are short then there's no such thing as a maxi dress for you unless you are going to be wearing wedges or a heel with it. I find it so hard to find things that sit where they should because I'm only 5ft 5". Which is a "normal" height for women however fashion companies don't always cater for us  smaller people. 

Does anyone else instantly regret wearing a playsuit when you go to the loo and you become very aware, very quickly that you're sitting there practically naked.



This isn't a struggle but it's something that Tristan has pointed out that he knows when I'm putting skinny jeans on, that I do a little dance. I call it the 'skinny jean dance'. I know that everyone does this little dance to get themselves into their jeans. I know you know what I'm talking about, you do a little bounce and squat move. Tristan will forever take the mick out off me and go and  say 'here comes the dance' as I put on my skinny jeans. 

What are your struggles with fashion? Let me know.

Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment