Monday 15 February 2016

Bespoke and Oak Co. Review! + CAKE!

So on the 1st February was my one of my elder sisters birthday and I was looking for something different to buy her because I want to get the normal stuff like chocolate or just some bath bits.

I thought it would be really cool to get something different or something that she would keep and love forever. Something that she will treasure. My sister is an amazing baker and has her own little business from producing cakes and cake toppers.

Whilst having a nose around on Notonthehighstreet.com I discovered a company called Bespoke & Oak Co. This company produces so many different products however the one that caught my eye was this spoon. I love the slogan that is on the spoon.



It ties in so well with her little cake business as well which I absolutely love. Baking has become a real passion for her since she had my little niece Georgie about 3 almost 4 years ago. She decided to take the plunge in starting her little business just under a year ago. 

I wrapped the spoon up in some clear plastic wrap I had, added a couple of little bars of chocolate and finished it off with a pretty little ribbon. 

Jenny absolutely loved the gift and she said that she will treasure it forever and she will hang it up somewhere. It's going to have pride of place in her kitchen. 

The spoon cost £9.50 and delivery was free. So for a gift that was under £10 it had really hit the spot. Here's Bespoke & Oak's link for the spoon. It arrived within a couple of days of ordering the product which was amazing. I thought it would of taken it longer because of it being free delivery.


If you are wondering what sort of cakes my sister has done because I've mentioned it a lot already then here's a small montage of just some of the things she has done already! She sells cake toppers on Ebay and she can make them and post them out to you. If you are interested then here's the link for she Ebay page and if you want to see more then like her Facebook page. Show her some love! (if you want to, you don't have too!)













I hope you've enjoyed this slightly different post, it's gone of topic so much! haha. oh well, I will see you guys next time. love you lots!

Kim xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment