Thursday 11 February 2016

I Desire Candles

Hellooooo everyone! I hope you guys are okay today? I feel like I haven't spoken to you guys in so long, even though I only posted 2 days ago anyway I will get into this.  

My mum went shopping the other day and she came home with a shed load of new candles that come in this very cute mason jar. They would look amazing on someone office table.


When she pulled out this Cucumber and Watermelon scented candle, I was so excited because my favourite scent at the moment is cucumber so I was just as excited to smell it. IT SMELLS SOOOOOO GOOD!

Talking to my mum about the candles, she told me that she went to a shop called 'Choice' which is at one of the shopping centers in my local area. However I don't know whether they are in other areas of the UK. If not go Desire Candles Website you can buy from their own website. She said they cost £2.99 however there was a multi buy on them so she brought around 8 or 10 different candles. 

My mum brought many different scents which all smelt the way they were described however butter cream scented candle which seems more like a cinnamon scent in my opinion.

I really do that the candle comes within a really cute mason jar. I feel like when the candle burns out you can clean it and then re use the jar for your brushes or pencils for example.

I personally find that they don't have much of a scent when burning them compared to other candle brands like, Village candle and Yankee candle. However they are so cute and they are cheap so you can't expect too much from them scent wise. 

I have never heard of this candle brand before, however I feel like I've been keeping an eye out just in case I see Desire else where in other shops. 

I'm going to be hopefully doing a candle haul in a few days over on my YT channel so keep an eye out for that coming up. 

Until Next Time 
Kim xx







No comments:

Post a Comment