Saturday 27 February 2016

NEW! REVLON MASCARA LAUNCH!

I'm a massive fan of Revlon and when I noticed that they had launch 4 mascaras at the same time I knew I had to go out and get them all. I absolutely loveeeee the concept of these mascaras. 



I literally picked up these mascara's yesterday so I haven't tried them out yet so you guys will get an updated post in a couple of weeks. However you can purchase these in Boots right now for £6.99 because they are on a £3 off sale. 

If you could only pick only out the collection I would personally purchase the Super Length Mascara. This is the green lidded one. The wand on this mascara is amazing and it looks like a brilliant wand. It's massive and has very long bristles on it, I can't get enough of it. 

I'm sorry there isn't much information on this post however as I said there will be an update post on this in a couple of weeks once I've trailed them. 

Hope you are all well and I will see you in a couple of weeks. I will see you soon! I love you guys loads. Until next time.
Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment