Friday 19 February 2016

Kiko Pearly Eye Base Primer Review

Hello there! *waves excitedly* I'm back with a beauty product review. If you are wondering my blog has taken a slightly different route in what I've posted recently. I absolutely love beauty products and I love reviewing them however, I find myself talking about the same product as other bloggers out there. I know it's always going to happen especially if it's a popular brand. It's been nice taking a step away from the beauty posts and doing a bit of life and photography posts instead. I've waffled on way too much already so lets get into the product. *hoping you're still reading and haven't clicked off.* haha. 

In a recent Kiko haul I done I purchased this little gem of a beauty. It's the Kiko Pearly Eye Base Primer. This is the only eye primer that I own in my makeup collection. Shock Horror!


It definitely does do what I expect it to do. It does help give a bit more of a shine or as it's states a 'pearl' effect to the eye shadow when laid over the top. I do find it very easy to work into the skin and is not drying to my eyelids. I do suffer with dry eye lids which is so strange. It's a weird place to get a dry patch on. 

I believe that the product costs around £6.90 which I think is a good price for the quality of the product.  I do feel like it will last me a really long time because I'm not one for the wearing a lot of eye make up very often. I work 5 days a week where I only wear foundation. I really don't have to look "presentable" all the time!! haha. I pretty lazy when it comes to makeup, the less I have to do the better it is for me! haha! 

I would reccomend this product to you! It's a brilliant quality product. What eye primers would you recommend for me to try? What's your favourite? 
Until next time
Much Love 
Kim xx

No comments:

Post a Comment