Wednesday 17 February 2016

Life Has Been Different Lately!

Before I jump into this, I thought I would point out that this is a bit of a ramble because I want to just talk to you guys. 


My life as well as everyone else's is a roller coaster of a ride. Some people's roller coasters are scarier than others, with sharp turns and dramatic drops here there and everywhere, not to forget the never ending corkscrew that exists. 

Basically what I'm trying to get at is that my life has been on that never ending corkscrew, where things were just spiraling out of control. However now it's starting to level out again. 

I've been through the stress of both my parents going to hospital appointments after hospital appointments and having operation after operation to find out whether they both had cancer. This was a 4/5 month long process where, I was thinking the worse! To see my parents go through that stress was awful. They kept a brave face on things, which is something they do in every situation they are in. They wanted to protect us kids from the stress of it all, so I was the only one out of us, 7 who knew the full details because I'm the only one still living at home. Luckily, both my parents have come back clear from it all, one of them had a cyst which was Benin and the other one found to have a condition. That I can't pronounce or remember how it is spelt. Doctors and their long words! Haha! So that was a definitely a shock and a half for me. 

~

Next, work life. My job is something that I love doing however I feel like I need something more exciting or just something different to do. I don't feel like I fit in anymore, or that people who I thought were my friends have my best interest in heart anymore at work. There's always office drama which I can't be dealing with. I feel like you could create an episode of Coronation Street or Hollyoaks from some of the drama that happens at times!

I feel like I've reached my potential, there's not much else I can do. I don't want to be re arrange shelves at work for the rest of my life! I don't want a job that I do because it is easy money, which it is. I don't want to be the one to pick up the pieces or come to the rescue because I don't get paid enough to deal with that stuff when there are plenty of other people who get paid more than me that can do that. 

So job hunting is now on the front in my life, just got to get my CV rewrote by my sister. She's used to work for a massive recruitment company in London so she knows what's she's doing! 

~

Love life, it's still the same however we don't get to see each other as much as we use to, due to personal circumstances changing. I've found that pretty hard to swallow and to deal with. I got so use to it all being the way it was, however, things always happen for the better as they say! We are still seeing each other a lot and we try to still have a date night a month whether it's a cinema date or a night in, movie and takeaway date. 

Tristan has stood by my side for nearly 3 years now and his still standing there now. 

His done so much for me, whether it's; building my confidence up, making me learning new things and have experiences. The whole shabang, his developed me and pushed me as an individual. His built me up to be someone who has confidence with everything I want to do! I do love Tristan for that. We are a couple who push each other to be the best we can be. We treat each other the same, I push him as much as I can to be the best he can be too. His the guy that I click with on all levels. 

What makes me go all gooey inside is that his brilliant with my younger nephew and niece. He can play and interact with them. He finds them both adorable and cute. They make you smile no matter what. A man who is brilliant with kids which is just amazing! 

So that's just some of my ramble out the way if I spoke of any more of my life I think you would need a good hour or 2 to read the whole post. Haha. 

How's your roller coaster been recently? Are you on a cork screw yourself or are you just going around a small bend? Let me know. Sorry for rambling! Thanks for reading guys. Remember I love you all, your support is so needed. I appreciate it all. 😘 

Much love 

Kim xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment