Wednesday 24 February 2016

Is It A Bird? Is It A Plane? No It's Classic Carmex Lip Balm!

Don't you hate it when nothing more than dry lips. I think it's something that we all have to face at some point during the winter months. My Maybelline Baby Lips Hydrating lip balm does wonders for my lips however I personally find that I'm needing something more heavy duty. This is where this bad boy makes an entrance onto the scene. 


I was having a day where my lips were just cracking and starting to split because they were so dry that I had to go and get this Carmex Lip Balm. 

This product works wonders, it's very moisturising which is obviously what I wanted it to do. I personally find that the scent of it is horrible. It's got a menthol scent and I said to my mum I feel like I've just put Vick's Vapour Rub on my lips. It made me want to vom a little bit.

I find that this lip balm is something that I use when I'm desperate for something to work it's magical on me. I use it of a night time because it is very long lasting and my lips feel very hydrated when I wake up in the morning. 

The product is very cheap, I think it cost me about £2.99. It can be found everywhere. I would check out the other scents they do as well. I highly recommend it to everyone.

Have a good day. Let me know what's your favourite lip balm below? See you guys soon. 
Much love.
Kim xx



No comments:

Post a Comment