Friday 1 April 2016

April Advertiser's!

Hellooo! It's that time of the month again that I show off some amazing people upon my blog. I have got so many people for this month it's shocking! I only normally do 4 but this month but this month I have agreed to advertise a small company on my blog as well.

Meet Laura
Laura is the face behind 'What Laura Blogged Next' This is a blog that is full of literally everything. You will find cooking posts, lifestyle posts, home and not forgetting beauty of course. She has a true passion for blogging which is something that I love to see in fellow bloggers!

Blog
Twitter
Instagram

Meet Geraldine.

Geraldine's Wonderful World is predominantly a lifestyle blog, which also features fashion, photography and travel. There is a little bit of everything featured on my blog, and whatever types of posts you like to read, you can probably find it here. I currently study Travel and Tourism at college, so I hope to travel more and integrate this passion into my blog in the 
near future. 






Meet Natasha

Hello, I'm Natasha and www.natashaparisblog.co.uk is my own little space on the internet. I'm a self confessed shopaholic and lover of all things beauty related. Whilst my blog is primarily beauty based I'm slowly introducing more lifestyle content too. I can be a little bit of a chatterbox and I love getting to know new people, so if you happen to pop by to my blog please feel free to say hi :)




Meet Della

Della is such a lovely girl with a blog that is full of beauty, life, travel posts. You can really tell in the content that she writes that she has a real passion for the blogging world! This month marks her 3 year blogging anniversary. So go and say hi and congratulations to her.

Blog
Twitter
Instagram


                                        Meet Sarah



"Hi I'm Sarah and I blog at Writing & Rambling where I write about anything that takes my fancy, from my newest purchase - whether that be jewellery, clothes or beauty related. I love finding and championing new companies/brands and small online shops on my blog. In recent months I've featured a number of different products from different company's such as; Lylia Rose, Boutique of Molly and That Lame CompanyI find Blogging to be very therapeutic and very much enjoy talking to other bloggers on Twitter and engaging with them about things we enjoy. I love finding new blogs to follow and letting them know I enjoyed their posts. It is such a friendly environment to be a part of and I'm so glad I decided to press publish all those years ago!!"

Blog
Twitter


Business Advertiser!


Meet Aloha Lola Cards 

Aloha Lola Cards is a small business that does cute caricatures, greeting cards and darling digital designs! 


Twitter: @alohalolacards


They are my April Advertisers! I hope you have enjoyed meeting them! They are all very lovely people!! Go and say hello to them. 

If you want to be featured on my blog for free, all you simply have to do is email me a blurb style paragraph about you and your blog or YouTube Channel, with a link to your social media platform. Email me over at kiaminimartin@hotmail.com

Until next time!
Kim 
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment