Tuesday 29 December 2015

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Face Mask with Charcoal

I've been really needing a little bit of extra help with my skin recently because of the colder weather that winter has now started to settle in. I've been finding that my skin is becoming dry which is causing myself to have more breakouts. 

Now I've always been a massive fan of Boots own brand products, their foaming face wash is just amazing. Whilst I was in there browsing the shelves the other week I noticed this face mask which has active charcoal within it. I've never used a face mask with charcoal however I've heard that the charcoal helps remove dirt and impurities from the pores as well as many other good things. 



I must say this is one of the best high street face masks I've ever used! I love it, I do a face mask with this now once a week and on busy and hard working weeks I will do it twice and a week. My skin has improved so much recently, I'm loving it! My makeup is looking so much better because of it.

I would totally recommend this to anyone, it has such a nice texture to it whilst you are putting it on. I found that it doesn't go rock hard where you can't talk or it will crack so you can still have conversations and do day to day activities with it on. It's so easy to take off as well, I used a muslim cloth and warm water to take it off. It doesn't really have a scent to it which isn't a good nor a bad thing.

I would totally recommend it to anyone, it only cost around £3 which in my eyes is a bargain! 

Much love..

Kim xx


No comments:

Post a Comment