Monday 14 December 2015

Kukui Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

I was browsing Boots the other day and I was in the hair care aisles and I spotted these bottles sitting on the shelf. I don't normally spend more an a couple of pounds on bottles of shampoo or conditioner, however something came over me which made me spend £6.99 on each bottle. This is where afterwards I'm thinking "ahh... that's a bit steep! Best idea not to tell Tristan!"😂


I used this on my hair whilst getting ready for going out for my birthday meal with work colleagues and OHH WOW! I could tell the difference between me using OGX compared to my usual Herbal Essences. 

I would recommend this to anyone who is wanting to add nourishment to there hair. The Kukui nut oil does something to the hair that turns it into something magical. My hair doesn't feel as damaged and the ends of my hair feel better than they ever did before! 

The price is something that I almost had a heart attack over whilst I was paying for it, however I would do again and again. However I wouldn't use it every day due to it only probably lasting a couple of weeks because of how long my hair is. I personally think I would be using this as a once a week treat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment