Thursday 10 December 2015

Coconut Lane Review & Discount Code


The lovely Charlotte from Coconut Lane got in contact with me to talk about giving you guys as my followers a 20% discount if you use "KIM20". Whilst I was browsing their website I found a couple of times that I just love. I brought a ring and a necklace. 

The ring has a heart and a wing detail on it, I absolutely love this accessory because it just adds a nice touch to any outfit. This cost me £12.50. I wore this to my birthday meal and it just made the outfit because its just that finishing touch that I was needing. 







I do love this necklace because it reminds me of what Tristan says to me, which is 'I love you to the moon and back'. This necklace is so delicate and scared to wear all the time like I would wear my other necklaces. It's such a nice necklace and it would look lovely being layered over a jumper. 

I absolutely love these little beauties that I found and I will probably be buying more things from Coconut-lane.com. I think you guys should go and have a good look to see what they are selling because they sell a range of products, from jewellery to picture frames.


Until next time.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment