Sunday 6 December 2015

Pantene Pro-V Dry Shampoo

I do love a good dry shampoo and I think it's something that girl should have within their bathroom cabinet. This is something that has recently had it's way into my cabinet. I normally use Batiste dry shampoo, however I thought I would purchase a Pantene Dry Shampoo in Instant Refresh. 


I do love using Pantene Shampoo & conditioners recently and I thought I would use this along side them. I use this dry shampoo for a mixer of reasons. I used the dry shampoo for adding grip and hold into the hair when it is freshly washed. It does add a bit of grip to the hair which is what I was looking for. 

Another reason why I used this product is just to freshen up the roots after a day or 2 of not washing my hair. It does help a lot which I love however if you don't shake the can enough you will just look like you've poured baby powder on your head. 



It is amazing product and it costs around £4 but often goes on offer to around £2, which is a bargain. Pantene has a large selection of the dry shampoo for different sorts of problems that you guys might have.

Let me know below what are your favourite dry shampoo is below! Until next time.



















No comments:

Post a Comment