Saturday 12 December 2015

Treaclemoon Cocoa

I've been a massive fan of Treaclemoon since I decided them via my Mother-in-law about 2 years ago. I've tried many different scents that they sell, however the Marshmallow one and that's my favourite scent of them all. When I saw their Cocoa one I was like I must smell like chocolate! 




I wish I had discovered it sooner to be honest. It smells so good! I think my other half agrees to because he got to it before I could try it. We're such massive fans. The fragrance stays on the skin for such a long time compared to their other scents they have. It has such a rich formulations that it lathers up nicely creates nice bubbles if you are using it within a bath. I use it within the shower personally and I think it's amazing!

I purchased this at Tesco's for £1.99 whilst it was on offer but it would normally retail for £3.  I would recommend it to anyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment