Tuesday 8 December 2015

Rimmel London Clear Complexion

You know when I have just got to pop into the supermarket to pick up a couple of things and you always come out with more stuff than you planned. Yep that happened to me whilst out. I picked this Rimmel London Clear Complexion in 021 Transparent.




I love a good transparent powder however I'm on the mission to find the best drug store branded transparent powder to help set my make up. It applies to the brush very well and it sits on the skin so nice. It doesn't make me look cakey either. 

It is meant to be transparent however I think it gives just a little bit of extra colour to the skin which for me is a good thing because of how pale I am. I'm so pale it is unreal. 

I would really recommend this powder to anyone who is needing a good powder but hasn't got the money to spend on a higher end make up. I think this cost me around £4, which isn't breaking the bank in my eyes. 

let me know below what powders you use or would recommend for me to try down below. Until next time..

















No comments:

Post a Comment