Thursday 31 December 2015

My December

Where do I start? December has been a busy month, so many things have happened this month I don't think I could kept track of it all.. So lets jump straight in! 

It was my 21st birthday on the 16th December, where I got throughly spoilt by Tristan, family  and friends, especially by Naomi. The amount of stuff Naomi got me was ridiculous! I'm not going into detail into what I got given because I don't want to look like I'm bragging. 

For my birthday I went out for a meal at Crown City with Tristan and a group of friends from work. I also got taken out for lunch the day after my birthday by Tristan where he surprised me with a treat to my favourite view point in our local area. If you missed that blog then check it out here.


I hit 600 followers on Twitter! WOOOOOOOOO! Which I'm so grateful for considering that I only started blogging in September! I've grown my follower based in a good pace I think. 

I had a lovely family gathering at my sisters new house that she has just moved into. I love where she has just moved into because of the fact that she has a horses field in front of her house and green fields for miles around. 


I received my swap box from my new friend, Leah. If you don't know who Leah is, she is a 20 year old Beauty vlogger, who has an amazing channel. The stuff she placed into my swap box were amazing. If you haven't seen what I received from her then look here!
Don't forget to follow Leah on her Youtube Channel here and her Twitter here! If you do subscribe or follow her then tell her I sent you!! 


My 21st birthday giveaway finished and the lovely Geraldine won it. I'm planning on another giveaway in the new year. 

I also went out for a Christmas meal with the work lot. This was at The Poppyfields in Maidstone. I personally wouldn't go there again, food was okay but service was too long considering that we had pre ordered the food! I had a great laugh with all the work lot which was nice.

Now lets get to the elephant in the room.. Christmas. All the festive fun kicked in, to start with Tristan and I spent Christmas eve together and spent a few hours of it with my mum and dad. Christmas day and Boxing day was spent with Tristan's family one day at his auntie Tanya and then the other at his sister's Nicola's. The food was amazing obviously, I just couldn't believe I ate that much considering I don't normally eat large amounts. 


Tristan's auntie Tanya's Christmas Tree which is decorated beautifully.




A nice bit of selfie action from Tristan and I on Boxing Day. This was our 3rd Christmas together which is strange to say. His my man, my rock, my life. I'm a bit soppy I know, however his just got everything I love. Tristan if you're reading this... I love you!


Tristan had a bit of bonding time for Poppy, she absolutely loves him. Every time they had a cuddle she always put her paw on him like this. 


Just a quick message. I have been working 12 hour shifts at work over the last couple of weeks and I feel like I have really neglected my blog and my social medias. All I can say is thank you for baring with me during this period of time. I'm really grateful for everyone who has subscribed and commented on my posts. Thank you for your continual support. I'm grateful for being apart of such an amazing blogging community who look out for each other.

I hope moving forward into 2016, I am able to upgrade my blog and produce posts that are better than ever before. I'm also in the process of setting up free advertising on my blog so hopefully that will be coming in January time, so if you are interested then let me know down below in the comment section or just email me direct via kiaminimartin@hotmail.com. 

Thank you again for everything. I hope you've had a beautiful December, I know I have. See you soon and stay safe out there. 
Much Love.

Kim xx




No comments:

Post a Comment