Friday 4 December 2015

London Butterflies Body Butter Soufflé

I was having a mini clear out of my beauty draws when I found this London Butterflies Body Butter Soufflé. Now for anyone who know me, knows that I do love a good body lotion/butter. 





This is a little pot of gold. I use it very sparingly because of how expensive it is for a pot. It is wait for it.. £29.99 for a 175ml jar. I have a sample size jar which is 30ml which I can't remember who much that cost me when I purchased it months ago. It is a high end body moisturiser in my eyes.

The mixture is very silky and very much an air whipped fill to it. Its very light and it does absorb into the skin very quickly. It has shea butter and has they call it "soothing vitamin E" within it. I'm one for a good scented moisturiser and this smells so nice. The scent of the moisturiser is British Tunda Berries and Meadowsweet with Jojoba Oil with a hint of orange and lemon. 

Considering it is very cold outside due to my favourite season arriving my skin is needing a little bit of help and this stuff has made the difference since I have started using it on my hands, elbows and other areas of my body that are needing some rich moisture put back into them. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good branded moisturiser and is willing to spend out a little bit more money on a product than the average person would normally do on the high street. 

What are your guys favourite high end or slightly more expensive body lotions/butters to use are? Until next time..











No comments:

Post a Comment