Thursday 24 December 2015

What's In My Bag

Want to know what's in my bag? 

I've had my new bag for the last few weeks now and it's full of things I actually need, I was in shock when I discovered it. So lets get into this then, I got my bag from eBay it cost £15.99 and it's got amazing quality as well which I weren't expecting. If you want this bag then click here for the link. The bag reminds me of a Michael Kors bag.




Now lets see what I've got inside my bag!


This is everything that is in my bag. I'm very surprised that I haven't got more rubbish inside it. I'm one of these people that normally carries the world in their handbag. 

Anyway, I have got the following things from (Left to right). 2016 planner, pen, sewing kit, Lemsip, mirror, phone, hairbands, Giorgio Armani Si, 2 baby lips lip balm, purse. 

My planner is from Tesco's and I'm so glad I brought it a few weeks ago, because I absolutely love the colour. It's A5 size has such a space on each of the days to write stuff down on! The random pen from work! 

The sewing kit is always needed, I don't want to be caught short whilst at work. If I rip my trousers whilst at work I want to be able to sew them back up as soon as possible. I don't want to be that awkward person that it happens to at our place! 

I have lemsip because I've not been feeling well recently and I've been needing that little extra boost to help me! Even though I hate the taste of it!


I love love love love the smell of this perfume! It smells amazing! The Giorgio Armani Si is such a nice smelling perfume! I personally think it would make a great gift for anyone who is will to spend a little more than usual. 

I believe that every woman in there life should have a lip balm within there handbag because to me it's a must have especially at this time of year! It's cold and windy and these are prefect for when you are needing that bit of protection during the colder seasons! 

My purse is from Everythingforfiverpounds.com and I brought it around 18 months ago. It's lasted so well and has such good quality for something that one costs £5. It broke only a couple of weeks ago however I haven't found a new purse that has what I'm looking for! 

So that is everything that in my handbag! I hope you enjoyed this blog! I will be back in a little bit! Much love!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment