Friday 22 April 2016

Boots Botanics Radiance Concentrate Serum Review

Welcome back guys! I'm very excited to see just start talking about this Boots Botanics Radiance Concentrate Serum. 


This serum is something that I wanted to include on my routine heading into the summer, because I want to have my skin looking brighter and looking a lot more healthier.

This product is designed to be used after washing your face and before moisturising. I do love the thought of this product brightening the dark areas of my skin. I do suffer with dark skin down the sides of my face that I would love to make lighter and brighter. I'm very self aware of my darker skin that is on my face.


Now I've only been using this for a couple of days so I've not noticed a major difference within my skin. However I will keep you guys updated on how my skin is looking. What I've noticed so far with the product, it hasn't dried out my skin and it hasn't made break out either which I'm so glad about because of the fact that I suffer with such sensitive skin anyway.

 I forgot what this product cost me when purchasing it with in store however I think it was around £4. 

Have you used this product before? Or any of the Boots Botanics range? Let me know below! What's your favourite brightening or general skin serum to use on your skin?


Until Next Time 
Kim
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment