Friday 8 April 2016

Things That Literally Everyone Can Relate To!

I've found recently that I'm have them awkward moments
, you know what I mean when I start listing them! 


- When someone is waving in your direction however you don't know whether they are waving at you or not. So being the awkward weirdo like you are, you decide to wave back to find that they weren't waving at you. They were waving at their friend behind you! 


- When your off in your day dream like you normally are, *cough* KIM! You find that you've been caught staring at the same person for you think feels like a thousand years! I do this more often end up in my little world and find I've been staring at an old lady in the coffee shop! 

- I do this quite often! I always end up making a prat of myself! Reading something on your phone or thinking of a memory and laughing out loud about it. What makes it worse is that your always on your own! How much more awkward could that get!

- When your talking to someone and you don't quite hear what they were saying, but you've already said "what?" Or "pardon" 3 times already so you just end basing your reaction upon what their face is saying! So most of the time I end up laughing, smile and nodding. I've not been work so far! Haha!

- Don't you hate it being all curled up and comfy on the sofa and as you re-position yourself because your left bum cheeky has gone numbs because you've sat your arse for most of a Saturday night. Causing what can only be described as a fart sound to appear out of no where, then you spend the next 10 minute trying to persuade your partner that it weren't you, it was the sofa! You can never seem to make the sofa do that noise when you need it too! 


What do you find yourself doing that you get embarrassed about it? Let me know below!

Until Next Time!
Kim
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment