Monday 25 April 2016

Unspoken Rules of Sex

This is a topic I never thought I would be talking about however, I'm going to be talking about the "Unspoken Rules Of Sex".




I personally find that these are things that can be laughed at but some of them I think we should stand by. Don't take these to heart if you do some of these.

  • Don't be a child about it, there's so many weird noise's that happen during sex. Get over it.
  • Make sure you pee after sex, avoids getting form of infection in your, ya'know! Don't want to be showing it off to the doctors now do you.
  • If you receive oral it's something that you return the favour. Don't be greedy about it!
  • Don't forget to take of your bloody socks. I might be guilty of this one because I always have cold feet and don't like them getting cold. But take of your socks, it's not sexy.
  • Make sure you are fresh down there! It doesn't have to smell like you've bathed in perfume however no one wants to smell something that should be on the fishmongers stall.
  • Us women have nailed this one down on the men in our lives. However if a woman says "Don't stop, I'm about to cum" 50% of the time your fella with explode his load and destroy your chance of having an orgasm. It's a glitch in man that haven't been patched.
  •  Don't lie about being on contraception. If you are on the pill remember to take it. If you've gotten to take it when tell your sexual partner that you've forgotten about it. Yes it's awkward however it could be more awkward later on in your life.
  • Never tell your partner whether that your fantasy is their best friend if they ask about your fantasy. I can only imagine that it could only end in disaster, or some really good sex.
  • Keep those finger nails trimmer. Nobody wants to have long un-kept nails inside of them during foreplay. Make sure you are clean and hygienic.
There's a big difference between a fetish and felony. Try not to go over that line, but if you do then make sure you have a safe word. Go for "pineapple" or "relish"

Please don't take all these to heart. I've said some of them as a light hearted joke. If you can stand by some of them then please let me know.I hope you found this funny or relate-able then please let me know! 

Much Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment