Wednesday 13 April 2016

No 7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator Review

So I have been digging around in the many boxes of beauty products & throwing out stuff that is old. When I came across this little gem. This gem came out of the No 7 Christmas Advent Calendar for 2015. I decided to give it a try because I left like my skin care routine needed a switch up due to my skin had started to become dry and horrible.




This product is really really nice and has fitted into my skin care routine so easily. I'm amazed at the fact it has helped m skin so much. I love using this of a night time to make sure my makeup is completely off my skin. I usually find that my other skin care washes don't always work as well as this when taking my makeup off. 

If you are wondering the micro beads that are in the formula, are not very rough and are very gentle at exfoliating the skin. It's definitely suitable for sensitive skin and it hasn't irritated mine at all. I find that a lot of product irritate my skin, I have to find the right balance. 

This product was only a sample size but I have using it for the last 2 weeks and I think I would still have around a weeks worth of product still in the tube. I haven't seen this product on the shelves in Boots when I've been shopping which has been a real bummer because I would recommend it so much. 

If you know where I can get my hands on this product please let me know! I want it to be in my skin care routine all the time. 

What's your favourite skin care product that you use within your routine? Please let me know, I love finding new products!

See you guys on Friday with another post! 
Kim
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment