Monday 11 April 2016

I Hate This Technic Matte Eyeshadow Palette..

This is a little eye shadow palette that I'm so disappointed in unfortunately! I don't like saying it but it's something that I'm staying away from because it's just blurghh!


So this eyeshadow palette is one that I showed in a haul a couple of months ago now. I'm not going to lie I forgot about it until I started sorting out my makeup collection. This palette is the Technic Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Grey. It only cost something like £3. So it's cheap and definitely not cheerful.





I'm not going to lie I liked the pallete because of the fact that it has a range of colours that are the ones that I find I'm forever needing to help create that smokey eye look. However these crumbled and flaked of quicker than I can say a good thing about the product. 

The formula is horrendous, it's crumbles in the pan after you've put a brush in it. The pigmentation is about as good as a pig flying. I've swatched the colours above and every single one of them was disappointing.  I was trying to be a bit positive when I first got them but now I have rediscovered it in my collection I hate it so much. I want to throw it in the bin however I don't want to waste the money. 


I wish I had tried this in a store before buying it from boohoo.com which is where I found this brand. That I know of TK Maxx also stock them and I wouldn't spend the couple of pounds that it's worth on it. I would go and buy some Makeup Revolution bits if I was you. 

I have got another eyeshadow pallete from them and it's just as bad. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole if I was you. 

Have you tried this brand? If so let me know what your thoughts are. Mine are all bad... Sorry Technic, it could be done a bit differently.

Until Next Time,
Kim 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment