Wednesday 20 April 2016

Simple Protecting Moisture Cream with SPF 30 Review

Well hello there! Welcome back.. it's a Wednesday, that means it's Hump Day!! For most of us this is something that we hate so much, which I can fully understand. I hate Wednesday and sometimes I need a pick me up so I went shopping and found this gem of a moisturiser.



This is the Simple Protecting Moisture Cream with SPF 30. This moisturiser is amazing and I love the fact that it's got so many good things running for it. 

I've always loved the Simple skin care range and I've tried their rich moisturiser before which I've reviewed before and if you haven't seen it then click here. However this one has an interesting thing about it, which is that it's a pump bottle. I don't think I've seen another high street drug store moisturiser that is a pump bottle. The pump bottle has its perks because it will keep the product inside fresher for longer. I found personally pump products are easier to travel with because you haven't got the worry of the bottle/tube of it leaking within your bag. 

The fact that the product will be kept more fresh via the pump bottle is something that I love in general. It's more hygienic and is something that I think that everyone can relate too.

This product is very moisturising just like their other moisturisers. 



Something else I love about Simple is the minimal amount of ingredients that they use within their products. This is something that my skin loves. There's nothing in the product that has irritate my sensitive skin, so it's a bit thumbs up there. 

There's something that stands out a lot for me when using this product and this is the protection part of it. I like the fact you can take this product on holiday with you and use it comfortably in the sun due to the SPF 30. I find normally that the skin care that contains an SPF is often just an SPF 10 or 15. This product can be used with such comfort that you know your skin on your face is protected from the sun's UV rays. 

I will say the product does contain almond oil so if you have a nut allergy which almond oil effects then don't use the product.

I purchased this product within Boots at around £4, I think. So it's very purse friendly in my opinion and I'm definetly going to purchasing this product again. It does everything that I could ask for in a moisturiser as well as protecting my skin. 

It's very travel friendly this is due to it being so small in size. This will be a must have in my suitcase for my holiday in Crete which is will be here sooner than what I think.

I think you should try this product in you are look for a new drugstore moisturiser. I hope you have enjoyed this post! Have you got a favourite skin moisturiser, you swear by then I think you should let me know!

Stay safe out there & keep your eyes peeled for a giveaway that should be going live soon as I reach 1700 Twitter followers. Talk to you soon, shall see you again Friday! 

Much Love
Kim
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment