Wednesday 27 April 2016

Instagramers I Love #1

I have been absolutely been loving Instagram recently. I really do love an Instagram that has a theme or is very sporadic and has lots of photos of lots of random things.

I thought I would just make a little list of people who I've been loving so much. 

Phases Of Robyn


I absolutely love Robyn's Instagram, it's full of fashion posts which I do love. She has a theme on her Instagram which I just can't get enough of. I do love how clean her photos are. I especially love her outfit photos they are just, on point.


Paige


Paige's Instagram feed is something that I love because of the fact that she posts everything from flowers, to beauty products, to building and scenery. This is the sort of Instagram feed that I adore more than others right now because of the fact that she posts something different every time. Plus as well she takes photos of her days out & that is something I love to see. I like seeing what people get up to on their days out. So I just love Paige's Instagram.






Stylesunrise_

I love Karen's Instagram feed. Whenever I see Karen upload a photo I get excited. Her photos are so clean and they always look so pretty and I'm quite jealous of her feed. She posts so regularly so you know you will never get bored with her feed. 




So these are just 3 of my favourite Instagramer's, let me know what you think about them. Do let me know who are you're favourite Instagramers. 

I will see you in a couple of days for another post. Have a amazing day! 
Much love
Kim xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment